The Generational Income Gap Is Destroying Young People Financially
Unlike the “Don’t Tax Me” Tea Party, the members of the Occupy Movement tend to be young adults who are struggling to find work. And there’s a reason why this generation is becoming increasingly angry at corporate America. Studies show that young Americans are now falling way behind in income, while the older generations hold almost half of all the wealth in America. Mike Papantonio discusses the generational income gap with Alternet editor and senior writer, Josh Holland.
- John Amato and Mike Papantonio on the Stupidity Of GOP Debates (crooksandliars.com)
- Papantonio and Holland on What ‘Shared Sacrifice’ Means To A Republican (crooksandliars.com)
- Occupy Wall Street Doing What Obama Is Afraid To Do (middle-class-populist.com)
- Matt Taibbi: 5 Things Wall Street Protesters Should Demand of the 1% | AlterNet (worldnewsrecord.wordpress.com)
- I Can Show You How To Hack a Voting Machine…. Shouldn’t You Be Worried? (theleagueofaggressiveprogressives.wordpress.com)