Is the Syrian revolution getting militarised?
December 25, 2011
As suicide attacks target Damascus for the first time, we examine the importance of increasing tensions in the country.
- Suicide Bombers Attack In Damascus (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Thousands attend funerals for Syrian bomb victims (mysanantonio.com)
- Al Qaeda blamed for double suicide car bombs that kill 40 and injure 100 more … – Daily Mail (dailymail.co.uk)
- Syrian opposition calls for UN role in seeking end to months of bloodshed (washingtonpost.com)
- Syria Says 40 Killed in Suicide Blasts (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Suicide bomb attacks in Syrian capital (edition.cnn.com)
- Damascus suicide bombings shake Syria (independent.co.uk)
- Syrian opposition calls for UN role to end crisis (mysanantonio.com)
- Syrian opposition calls for UN role in seeking end to months of bloodshed – Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)
- Al Qaeda blamed for double suicide car bombs that kill 40 and injure 100 more in Syrian capital security site attacks (dailymail.co.uk)