Have we gone Bananas? – Banana Sam: The Missing San Francisco Monkey More Important Than You !
December 31, 2011
IMPORTANT: Theft of Banana Sam the squirrel monkey takes over headlines. Get your $5000 reward by calling the San Francisco Police Department at (415) 553-8090. Oh and if you come across any missing humans, they might need help too. But first, help the monkey.
- Squirrel Monkey ‘Banana Sam’ Stolen From SF Zoo (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)
- Squirrel Monkey Banana-Sam Stolen From Zoo (news.sky.com)
- Squirrel monkey Banana-Sam stolen from San Francisco Zoo (mercurynews.com)
- SFgate.comVandals steal squirrel monkey from S.F. Zoo (sfgate.com)
- Squirrel Monkey Stolen From SF Zoo (sfist.com)
- Hunt underway for monkey that escaped from San Francisco Zoo (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Stop monkeying around and return Banana-Sam to the San Francisco Zoo (mercurynews.com)
- $5,000 reward offered for Banana Sam’s return (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Squirrel monkey stolen from S.F. Zoo (cbsnews.com)