Blessed with ADHD – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Great Video by YouTuber Ruth Princess (RutheJP13), So I Just had to post it!
From her own description……..
This speech was for a Toastmaster‘s competition. It is a revised edition of “What’s Wrong with ADD.” It talks about me finding out that I have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder – A.D.H.D. and dealing with name calling, depression and the hurt that goes along with it. Yet having ADHD is a good thing, something to be blessed with because people with ADD have the following positive traits: thinking outside the box, creativity, risk taking, motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, dreamers, energy. I don’t have delusions of grandeur. By being creative and motivated, I eventually got on national TV telling the world about Princess and Pirate Parties.
- Drake Institute – Breakthrough in Non Drug ADHD Treatment (prweb.com)
- ADHD and Discipline (everydayhealth.com)
- Parenting Kids With ADHD (everydayhealth.com)
- ADHD and Bipolar Disorder (everydayhealth.com)
- Are ADHD Drugs in Short Supply? (healthland.time.com)
- “No heart attack risk” from ADHD drugs (beinghealthyhomeandaway.blogspot.com)
- Pregnancy Related Diabetes May Increase Risk Of Children With ADHD (inquisitr.com)
- Gestational Diabetes Linked To ADHD Risk In Offspring (medicalnewstoday.com)
- ADHD Symptoms in Adults: Potentially Life Threatening Conditions (adultadhdtips.wordpress.com)
- Motivation, Inattention, and ADHD (blogs.scientificamerican.com)