Tim Tebow – The 2nd coming of Christ? Come on folks give it a rest!
Critics have crucified Denver Broncos quarterback Time Tebow for his inconsistent play and over-the-top displays of faith, which have resulted in the national phenomenon known as Tebowing.
Tebow threw for 316 yards, averaging 31.6 yards per pass. The national TV rating hit 31.6 when he threw the winning touchdown. This prompted his fans to wonder if his victory was divine destiny, as one of Tebow’s favorite Bible passages is John 3:16.
- Tim Tebow Got a $250,000 Bonus for Beating the Steelers (celebritynetworth.com)
- Jesus Take The Credit: Tim Tebow And His “12th Man” Summon The Apocalypse On The Pittsburgh Steelers (bossip.com)
- Tim Tebow is Born Again in AFC Wild Card Game (examiner.com)
- Tebow’s 3:16 Yards Game (foxnews.com)
- Tim Tebow’s 316 yards inspire ‘John 3:16’ searches (bayintegratedmarketing.wordpress.com)
- John 3: 16: Tim Tebow’s Passing Yards Evoke Biblical Passage in Win (newsfeed.time.com)
- Tebow’s Playoff ‘Miracle’ Of Biblical Proportion? (foxnews.com)
- NFL Playoffs 2012: Broncos, Giants Advance In Convincing Fashion (boston.sbnation.com)
- Tim Tebow: Amazing Grace (blogher.com)
- VIDEO: Tim Tebow Throws Career-Long Pass, Follows With Rushing TD (denver.sbnation.com)