About “The Diary of A Lost Soul”…
“The Diary of A Lost Soul” actually began as a working title for a book I had wanted to write. It summed up in one sentence a feeling that I once felt at a particular period in my life.
After much prodding, my family and friends encouraged me to write a blog.
“The Diary of A Lost Soul” is the product of my first efforts at blogging.
Although still a work in progress, I hope that you enjoy reading my post, and I value any suggestions and comment you may have….. Welcome!
Richard O. Emanuel Jr.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution—You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.)
- Share Alike—If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver—Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights—In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice—For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do that is with a link tohttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
- Open source hardware licenses (tablix.org)
- Public discussion for Creative Commons 4.0 begins (h-online.com)
- Creative Commons ponders ports and database rights for license update (arstechnica.com)